Friday, March 09, 2007

Holiday starts tomorrow.

Hey y'll.

We got back our Report Card today. I think I'm gonna have a heartattack if I continue staring at my marks. English, I'm short of a mark to an A1. Maths, I'm short of a mark to an A2, Art, I'm short of a mark to an A1. Why is it that this type of luck always befalls on me?! & that darn WeiLi scored 6As out of the 8subjects we took. He's a genius, I know you know that too. He's super clever. He practically topped our class for all the subjects. Heard from Jess/Gaby that we was a superduper clever kid in 6/4 too. Rawr. I'm seeing him as our future president now. Boohoohoo. Cause he's too crappy to be sitting in the parliament house. But if one day, I see him there, I can predict what I'ld do. Laugh & tell mummy I know that guy(:

Sometimes, I seriously feel like just deleting all the games in my brother's computer. Cause, he's been playing it the moment he gets home. Like, he opens his book & looks at it only we one of us passes by his room. Goodness, that's the changed Daryl. He's like playing, Audtion/Gunz/O2Jam. 3 games? Game-addict.

I still haven't make up my mind whether to take Literature or not. But this year's Secondary3's Lit book changed already. It's something gotta do with kill the mocking bird? Not sure. But I've no idea whether is it nice or not. I wanna read Macbeth! Cause, the recent book I just read finish, they're play was Macbeth. & according to the book I read, in the play, Lady Macbeth is an unlucky role? If I remembered correctly. & I only remembered a few Roles though, Macbeth, L.Macbeth,Macduff & the three witches :D

There's school next Monday/Tuesday for 2R1, how sad ): Going back school is a torture. Rise & Shine at 7am, just to make it on time for lessons that starts at 8am. Man,torturing. & yes, after the Maths lesson, I've got CCA's on Monday/Wednesday/Friday. If I didn't remember wrongly, that was what Jiaolian said. & I've got tuition on Wednesday. & we're going Gaby's house on Thursday again. & Oh no, I've no time slot to go blading & scream to the sea with my friend. Uh-Oh. Howhowhow? & I wanna go Gina's house also. Man, so packed. that's why, 1 week of holiday or perhaps, 7days+2days=9days. Though its more than a week, I still think it isn't enough! Rawr.

Dear Ginabanana (the no.14),I think I know why you chose the number 14 (: But that's not what I wanna tell you. I wanna ask you, may I go to your house to do something? May you guide me on howda use Photoshop? Cause I deadly need to design a blog for our Project Work. & it carries tons of marks I suppose. PleasePlease...But if you're not free or not at home, it's okay[: there's always blogskins.com :D

Yours Truly

Sheryl C.